Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did my civic duty today

Well, I did my duty today and voted. I caused a bit of a problem in doing so, though, because when I went in and asked to do a write-in I got nothing but blank looks from the election officials behind the table. They actually had to call someone and ask how to do write-ins on our electric voting machines! I got a private chuckle out of that.

Anyway, it went well. I voted Baldwin for President (the aforementioned write-in), and voted for four different Libertarians running for office. Where there wasn't a choice between Republicrats or the Republicrat was an unchallenged incumbent I just didn't vote.

It feels good to do what you feel is right instead of just voting to keep the "other guy" out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my comment. Get off of your tail and post your story! LOL *Hugs* Love you.

Allen said...

*sighs* Yes Ma'am! Yeesh...Some women are so bossy! ;)